Hi – hope you’ve all been doing great!
One of the things I love most about the body of Christ is that we are (or can be when we choose to be) a source of strength and encouragement to one another. Be it sharing a scripture, a timely word or reminding one another of God’s promises – there are many ways we can help to uplift one another.
One of my favourite ways is through worship. So today I thought I’d share with you the top 10 songs that have really carried me through some incredibly tough seasons over the last 18 months.
Click the titles below to be taken to YouTube, and as you listen to them I pray you’re encouraged and uplifted. Let the words wash over you and minister hope to your heart.
- Maranda Curtis Willis – Nobody Like You
- Geoffrey Golden – Glory to The Lamb
- Todd Dulaney – Victory Belongs To Jesus
- Steffany Gretzinger Version – King of My Heart
- Steffany Gretzinger Version – Pieces
- Housefires – Come To The River
- Tonya Baker – I’ll Sing Forever
- Jermaine Edwards – Hallelujah
- Leon Timbo – Lean Not On My Understanding
- JJ Hariston – You Deserve It
P.s. I do not own these songs or videos. No copyright infringement is intended.